The complexity of healthcare issues has greatly expanded in recent years. CGWG attorneys place a high priority on preventive law in the medical field, and we strive to identify potential pitfalls for the unwary provider, whether they pertain to government regulations, patient claims or disputes between providers.
CGWG represents direct healthcare providers, hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, physicians, therapists and other individual providers. Other clients face healthcare issues through company-provided employee benefits and medical events which affect their employees.
We assist healthcare providers with:
- Healthcare reform compliance
- Physician contract negotiation
- Staff credentialing and medical licensure
- Confidentiality and medical record issues
- Employee benefits
- Quality assurance
- Risk management
- Business entity formation
- EMTALA, HIPAA, OSHA