Holiday HR Wrap-up
Nov. 12, 2019
Hosted by Greg Northen
Join Greg Northen for an hour of fun learning about challenging topics heading into the end-of-year season! This webinar will cover a variety of common issues that face HR and other administrative professionals. With an overview of legal issues, updates to recent wage & hour rules, and a few pun-filled, Holiday-themed case studies, we will work to apply recent legal guidance relating to real-world personnel challenges, including:
- Can Santa carry a concealed firearm in his sleigh while at work?
- What do we do now that the Elves have medical marijuana cards?
- How much do I have to pay Rudolph to keep him properly classified as exempt under the FLSA?
- Is the Grinch’s outfit workplace appropriate?
- Did Frosty get the right FMLA forms to complete and submit before his upcoming leave?
Additional topics will likely arise and any related questions are encouraged during this interactive webinar. Ho, ho, hope to see you there!
Tuesday, November 12 | 11:00 a.m.
***Please note that due to any number of unforeseen circumstances, webinars may need to be postponed. In the rare event that this happens, attendees will be notified and a new date set as soon as possible.
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”