Restaurant & Hospitality 101: Wage & Hour BOOT CAMP
March 28, 2018
CGWG attorneys Missy McJunkins Duke and Greg Northen have extensive experience representing employers in wage and hour audits and investigations before both the U.S. and Arkansas Departments of Labor. They have defended employers in dozens of wage and hour collective and class action cases and frequently advise employers on drafting lawful wage and hour policies, developing effective wage and hour practices, and in assisting employers in self-audits.
In this training session, Missy and Greg will spotlight the most prevalent wage and hour issues in the hospitality and restaurant industries, including:
- Defending yourself against collective action Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and Arkansas Minimum Wage Act (AMWA) claims
- Ensuring you are properly classifying exempt and non-exempt employees
- Knowing to guard against off-the-clock claims
- Proper payment of tipped employees
- Wage and Hour hot topics such as uniforms, cash shortage, automatic meal deductions and rounding of time.
Wednesday, March 28 | 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
CGWG Little Rock
500 President Clinton Avenue, Suite 200
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
$50.00 per person
CLICK HERE TO PAY (Please use the following reference #: 1845.287)
To register, please contact Hannah Moore at email@example.com or by phone at 501-371-9999.
*Please note that due to any number of unforeseen circumstances, seminars may need to be postponed. In the rare event that this happens, attendees will be notified and a new date set as soon as possible.