You asked for it. We're delivering. We've transformed our Basic Supervisor Training into a webinar, and we're going live on June 18! Basic Supervisor Training is an invaluable tool for new managers--and for those who simply need a refresher course. Developed by the attorneys at CGWG, it is designed to help your company avoid legal action resulting from common HR issues.
This session will explore the following topics:
- Harassment Prevention - 8:30-9:30 - Missy McJunkins Duke
- Wage and Hour Law: What Managers Need to Know - 9:30-10:45 - Greg Northen
- COVID-19: Lessons Learned - 10:45-12:00 - Cindy W. Kolb
- Lunch Break - 12:00-1:00
- ADA/FMLA - 1:00-2:45 - Abtin Mehdizadegan
- Discipline, Termination, and Documentation - 2:45-4:30 - Rick Roderick
Well-trained supervisors and managers reduce the risk that an employer will face a lawsuit. There is also a direct correlation between well-trained supervisors and employees who are motivated, engaged, and productive.
HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) has pre-approved this activity for seven (7) credit hours. This webinar will be presented over Zoom.
Register by clicking here.
For questions about this webinar, please contact Hannah Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.