Back by popular demand! Our next Supervisor Training is scheduled for September 24. Supervisor Training is an invaluable tool for new Human Resources employees, managers, and those who simply need a refresher course. Developed by the attorneys at CGWG, it is designed to help your company avoid legal liability resulting from common HR issues.
This session will explore the following topics:
- Harassment Prevention - 8:30-9:45 - Missy McJunkins Duke
- Wage and Hour Law: What Managers Need to Know - 9:45-11:00 - Greg Northen
- COVID-19: Lessons Learned - 11:00-12:00 - Cindy W. Kolb
- Lunch Break - 12:00-1:00
- ADA/FMLA - 1:00-2:45 - Abtin Mehdizadegan
- Discipline, Termination, and Documentation - 2:45-4:30 - Rick Roderick
Well-trained HR professionals, supervisors, and managers reduce the risk that an employer will face litigation and exposure. There is also a direct correlation between well-trained supervisors and employees who are motivated, engaged, and productive.
HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) has pre-approved this activity for seven (7) credit hours. This webinar will be presented over Zoom.
Register by clicking here.
For questions about this webinar, please contact Hannah Moore at email@example.com.