Admitted to Practice
- Arkansas, 2005
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- Juris Doctor, University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law
- Master of Public Administration with high honors, UALR Institute of Government
Bonnie Johnson practices in the areas of education and nonprofit law, business litigation, appeals, and employment law. Her clients represent a wide range of enterprises, including charter schools and other for-profit and nonprofit entities. Ms. Johnson is the author of the Legal Guide for Arkansas Nonprofit and Volunteer Organizations, published in conjunction with the UALR William H. Bowen School of Law and the Arkansas Department of Human Services Division of Community Service and Nonprofit Support. She has over thirty-five years of experience working with Arkansas nonprofit organizations. Ms. Johnson earned her Juris Doctor and Master of Public Administration degrees with high honors at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law and the UALR Institute of Government. She founded the Jennifer L. Carson Endowment, which funds a scholarship for single parents who are students at the UALR William H. Bowen School of Law.
- Henry Woods Inn of Court
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Founder, Jennifer L. Carson Single Parent Scholarship Endowment (UALR William H. Bowen School of Law)
- Volunteer, Arkansas Repertory Theater
- Member, St. Margaret’s Episcopal Church
- Member, Board of Directors, Exalt Education, Inc.
- Legal Guide for Arkansas Nonprofit and Volunteer Organizations